Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Soundtrack to my life!

"I Made It"- Kevin Rudolf. I always play this song super loud in my room whenever I feel like I reached a really big goal in my life. I remember putting this song on repeat when I received my acceptance letter to UW-Madison.

"Scars"- Papa Roach. I love this song and I listen to it a lot. It's a bit depressing but I still like it. My favorite line of the song is "our scars remind us that the past is real," which is so true!

"Danza Kuduro" - Don Omar. This is a song in Spanish and Portuguese. It's so much fun to dance to and I always listen to it when I'm in a good mood. Don Omar is very popular in latin communities all over north, central, and south america. I have several of his songs but I must say this is my all-time favorite!

"Lesson Learned" - Alicia Keys. This song definitely applies to me in different ways. I have made plenty of mistakes, some really stupid ones, but kind of like Alicia says, lets just call it a lesson learned. This song helps me think about my mistakes and helps me see how I can learn from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment